- Innovation and competition policy, labour markets, management practices and productivity
- Tel. +358-50 369 8054
- E-mail: email@example.com
- At Labour Institute for Economic Research LABORE: 1st August 2021
- Education: Ph.D. (Economics), Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration
Ohlsbom, R., & Maliranta, M. (2021). Management practices and allocation of employment: Evidence from finnish manufacturing. International Journal of the Economics of Business, 28(1), 115-138.
Kauhanen, A., & Maliranta, M. (2019). The Roles of Job and Worker Restructuring in Aggregate Wage Growth Dynamics 1. Review of Income and Wealth, 65(1), 99-118.
Kerr, S., Maczulskij, T., & Maliranta, M. (2019). Within and between firm trends in job polarization: the roles of globalization and technology. Journal of Economic Geography, 20(4), 1003-1039. https://doi.org/10.1093/jeg/lbz028
Maliranta, M., & Nurmi, S. (2019). Business owners, employees, and firm performance. Small Business Economics, 52(1), 111-129.
Anyadike-Danes, M., Bjuggren, C. M., Dumont, M., Gottschalk, S., Hözl, W., Johansson, D., Maliranta, M., Myrann, A., Nielsen, K., & Zheng, G. (2018). An international comparison of the contribution to job creation by high growth firms.
Pehkonen, J., Pehkonen, S., Strifler, M., & Maliranta, M. (2017). Profit Sharing and the Firm‐Size Wage Premium. Labour, 31(2), 153-173.
- 277 – Outsourcing, Occupational Restructuring, and Employee Well-being – Is There a Silver Lining?
- 258 – Structural change in Finnish manufacturing: The theory of the aggregation of production functions and an empirical analysis with a plant-level panel
- 247 – Globalization, creative destruction, and labor share change: Evidence on the determinants and mechanisms from longitudinal plant-level data
- 186 – The Micro-level Sources of Regional Productivity Growth in Finland
- 178 – Sources of Job and Worker Flows: Evidence from a Panel of Regions