We organise seminars for researchers on Wednesdays from 10am to 11am. Labore seminars will be arranged on-site or Teams. The seminars will be held at Economicum (Arkadiankatu 7), seminar room, 4th floor.
- 1.6. Tuomo Suhonen (Labore): Child Education and Family Health (hybrid / teams-link)
- 9.2. Claudia Troccoli (Aalto yo): Evolution of the Child Penalty
- 16.2. Petri Takala (Gofore): Lapsiperheiden edistynyt analytiikka
- 2.3. Jussi Huuskonen (Jyväskylän yo): Back to work: Sanctions or vacancy referrals for the long-term unemployed?
- 9.3. Tiina Kuuppelomäki (Labore): School selectivity and mental health: Evidence from regression discontinuity. Publication→ Working Paper 333
- 16.3. Mikko Silliman (Harvard University): Childcare, skills, and the labor market
- 23.3. Petri Mäki-Fränti (BoF): Monetary policy and inequality: The Finnish case. Publication → Discussion Papers.
- 30.3. Edvard Johansson (Åbo Akademi): Lost mind, lost job? Effect of mental health on being laid off during downsizings. Publication → pdf
- 20.4. Paolo Fornaro (Labore): Wage drifts and wage formation in Finland
- 27.4. Lassi Alhvik (HY): Costs and distributional impacts of environmental protection: Evidence from Natura 2000
- 4.5. Matthias Strifler: A monthly business cycle heatmap for the Finnish economy
- 11.5. 11.5. Stephen Desjardins (University of Michigan): Walking Three Paths: Working at the Intersection of Economics, Public Policy, and Higher Educations
- 18.5. Tapio Räsänen (Kela): Father´s quota and maternal mental health
- 24.5. Timothy Watson (Australian National University): The JobKeeper payment: How good are wage subsidies?