- Chief Researcher
- Public Economics, Labour Economics
- Tel. +358-41 513 7175
- Tel. +358-40 940 1948
- E-mail: email@example.com
- At Labour Institute for Economic Research LABORE: 2012
- Education: PhD, European University Institute, 2013.
Gruber, J., Kanninen, O.,& Ravaska, T. (2022). Relabeling, Retirement and Regret. Journal of Public Economics, 211, 104677.
Verho, J., Hämäläinen, K. & Kanninen, O. (2021). Removing welfare traps: Employment responses in the Finnish basic income experiment. American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 14(1), 501–22.
Böckerman, P., Kanninen, O. & Suoniemi, I. (2018): A kink that makes you sick: The effect of sick pay on absence. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 33, 568–579.
Publications in the department's own series
- 337 – The Decentralization of Public Employment Services and Local Governments’ Responses to Incentives*
- 335 – Income–well-being gradient in sickness and health
- 332 – Behavior and Effectiveness of Decentralized Employment Offices
- 328 – The Effect of Relabeling and Incentives on Retirement: Evidence from the Finnish Pension Reform in 2005
- 322 – Domain-specific risk and public policy
- 297 – A Kink that Makes You Sick: the Effect of Sick Pay on Absence in a Social Insurance System
- 292 – A Kink that Makes You Sick: The Incentive Effect of Sick Pay on Absence