BÖCKERMAN PETRI, KANNINEN OHTO & SUONIEMI ILPO: A kink that makes you sick: The effect of sick pay on absence. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 33, 568–579, 2018.
Publications in the department's own series
- 335 – Income–well-being gradient in sickness and health
- 332 – Behavior and Effectiveness of Decentralized Employment Offices
- 328 – The Effect of Relabeling and Incentives on Retirement: Evidence from the Finnish Pension Reform in 2005
- 322 – Domain-specific risk and public policy
- 297 – A Kink that Makes You Sick: the Effect of Sick Pay on Absence in a Social Insurance System
- 292 – A Kink that Makes You Sick: The Incentive Effect of Sick Pay on Absence