- Research Director, Research Leader
- Labour Economics, Education Economics
- Tel. +358-40 940 2916
- E-mail: email@example.com
- At Labour Institute for Economic Research LABORE: 1st May 2020
- Education: Doctor of Science (Economics)
Peer-reviewed scientific articles
The intergenerational effects of parental higher education: Evidence from changes in university accessibility (with Hannu Karhunen), Journal of Public Economics, 2019, 176: 195–217.
Field-of-study-choice in higher education: does distance matter? Spatial Economic Analysis, 2014, 9(4): 349–354.
Quality of higher education and earnings: evidence from Finland using field-of- study-level quality measures, International Review of Applied Economics, 2014, 28(1): 22–44.
Are there returns from university location in a state-funded university system? Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2013, 43(3): 465–478.